HauntedOrchid

The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

The Daykeeper's Grimoire - Christy Raedeke I’d like to start my review off by saying that Prophecy of Days was an amazingly written book. I am just blown away by how much research must have gone into the writing of this book and by how well the book flowed.
I really enjoyed the slight mystery aspect in the book and how I was never quite sure who was trying help Caity and who was trying to impede her progress. Prophecy of Days really kept me on my toes as I tried to peg down who the goodies (good-guys) were versus who the actual baddies (bad-guys) were.
One of my favorite things about books like Prophecy of Days, is how the main character who is supposed to save the world doesn’t necessarily want to or believe that they can, yet they try to do what’s expected of them anyways. I know when it’s put like that it might make a book sound corny, but this book is anything but. Can I just say that Mr. Papers was so adorable.
While I loved Caity as the main character (she was hilarious especially in her almost stalker like adoration of Alex), Justine, Caity’s best friend, totally stole the lime-light in my eyes. I loved her evil genius schemes and the fact that they worked out.
My favorite part of Prophecy of Days also happens to be my favorite line, which I used for Teaser Tuesday the other day. Click here to find out what I considered to be the funniest part of the book.
I can honestly say that I don’t have a single part of the book that I would rate as my least favorite, so no least favorite part of the book this week. 2

Prophecy of Days was an excellent read, well worth the time it takes to read. Would I recommend it? Absolutely.

Now all I got to do is wait for the sequel to come out.