HauntedOrchid

The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

Logic of Demons: The Quest for Nadine's Soul - H.A. Goodman When I was first approached by the author to do a review for Logic of Demons, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to read it. It sounded good, but the back synopsis almost made it sound like there was entirely too much going on for such a short book, but I’m really glad that I did get the chance to read/review Logic of Demons and surpassed my expectation by a lot.

One of the things I really enjoyed about Logic of Demons was how the Devin, who was the narrator for the majority of the book, had to come to face up to all the crimes he had committed after the death of his wife.
I also loved the moral aspect of Logic of Demons and how in the end one cannot blame ones misdeeds by saying you where led astray. Because we are all given the choice to decide whether or not to do what deep down we now is wrong.

Another fascinating thing I found while I was reading this book was the authors take the company and the formula, I thought it was one of the more interesting ways to depict how shrewd the devil can be.

While the end of the book was kind of out of left field, it also made a weird kind of sense after thinking back on the book.

My favorite thing about Logic of Demons seems to be more about how the choices we make affect not only our life, but also the lives of everyone around us.
While I enjoyed reading Logic of Demons I did have a couple of things that I didn’t like about it. There was just a bit too much foul language for my taste; my other problem was that some scenes were over explained a bit, while others were left a little too vague.

Final Verdict: An interesting thought provoking read.

Logic of Demons: The Quest for Nadine’s Soul earns 4 out of 5 pineapples.